I was just starting to sit down and write my articles for tomorrow’s post but I thought I would put down a few questions that ran through my head today. As you all know, my mind races with thoughts and ideas all the time. Here are a few
1. You think Lana Del Rey knows she blew it? While there’s no such thing as bad publicity, you have to feel bad for her. She’s getting blasted for everything from bad singing, no stage presence, lying about being raised in a trailer park despite being of a wealthy family, and being given too much fame for such a new artist. While I knew she had a low end voice, I had no idea that she didn’t have a plan for what she was going to do with her hands while she sang. The goto move was stroke the hair.
2. Anyone notice that 3D was practically non existent at CES? My 3D is dead article looks more and more spot on every day. 3D domain prices are falling harder than Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s ratings
3. If the amount of advertisers to the domain blogs are any indication of our industry, it is down. I’m not positive but I think even Domain Name Wire is running Adsense in some ads. Not many businesses advertising in our space compared to the past
4. I am wondering how much traffic Adam Dicker will lose to DnForumBlog.com. I know what you’re thinking. That’s his new blog. Nope it’s DnfBlog.com
5. Speaking of his blog. Did anyone think the articles on the blog by Scott Smith are very off topic for a domain blog Nuclear Power this, La football named power that. Really odd.
6. Anyone see the Packers losing? I didn’t think there was any way they lose. Thank goodness I don’t bet football anymore.
7. Today was the least amount of articles I’ve ever seen on Domaining.com. I only saw 5 today. Domain Gang had more than that yesterday by himself. They were certainly feeling it yesterday.
8. Did anyone want to see a blogger or more familiar face at the Domainfest “Eat with ” promotion? Nothing at all against the great people they chose but it would be great to eat with people you read every day. Perhaps Elliot, Ron Jackson, even Berkens again. Heck if someone wants to do lunch one day I’d love to sit down and get our own table
9. I’m old. My daughter now has a twitter account. It would be great if some of you would follow her. You can drop her later but I thought it would be funny if she instantly got 50 more followers. Here is her page. I have no idea what the rufus is. We call her crazy libby because all the crazy things she’s done.
10. Anyone else notice the girlscout cookie sales never end? Every time you try and diet, someone at work, or some neighbor comes and sells you three boxes of thin mints at $4 a piece. Two hours later there’s a box gone and you’re 1800 calories heavier.