- PKW.net – Sold recently for $17,700 at Sedo, vs $6,600 in 2011 at Sedo. The owner of the developed PKW.de (screenshot below) picked up the .net for a hefty price. They also own the .com, and similarly have it redirected to the .de. Per Google Translate, “Never pay too much for Used Cars: The PKW.de price check, check cars at a great price. You’re looking for the car. We check the price.“
- NursingHomeAbuseLawyer.com – Sold recently for $2,800 at Sedo, vs $555 last year at GoDaddy. Picked up by an individual with an email address from TheMeyerLawFirm.com.
- TrashCompactors.com – Sold recently for $15,000 via Domain Name Sales, vs $3,161 last year at GoDaddy. Nearly 5x in a year isn’t too shabby. The new owner is under privacy protection, but they should renew their domain…..it expired on Friday.
- FID.org – Sold recently for $10,000 at Sedo, vs $476 in 2010 at SnapNames. The domain has an under construction lander live.
- PJT.com – Sold recently for $19,799 at Sedo, vs $7,000 in 2007 at Afternic. An upgrade from PJohnson.com.au, which is where their acquisition is redirected. PJT = P. Johnson Tailors. Screenshot below.
- No flops to be found this week……
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.