- LuxExpress.com – Sold recently for $4,000 at Sedo, vs $110 in 2011 at Sedo. A Vegas shuttle company is smartly adding this domain on top of their existing LuxXpress.com. (Or, depending upon how you look at it, they not-so-smartly thought people wouldn’t be confused in the first place.) “we are a shuttle company between Las Vegas and Los Angeles. We are running with Mercedes Sprinter. One Way is only $40, and Round Trip is $70.”
- BusinessHub.co.uk – Sold recently for $5,900 at DomainAftermarket.co.uk, $400 in 2011 at Sedo. Domain is parked.
- Yays.com – Sold recently for $4,410 at Sedo, vs $510 in 2007 at Sedo. Domain is parked and shows as being transferred at Sedo.
- Perceptible.com – Sold recently for $2,000 at DomainNameSales, vs $500 in 2008 at Sedo. The buyer is a Philip Bliss of Canada, and his LinkedIn profile states that he is “Managing Partner & Chief Strategy Officer at Perceptible Inc“. No site is live yet.
- No flops to be found this week…..
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.