- Motorsport24.com – Sold recently for $3,250 at Sedo, vs $370 in 2008 at Sedo. Developed screenshot below. They’re building a “24 Sport Network”, with Soccer24.com, Tennis24.com, Cricket24.com and more. Other domains they own include MyScores.com, Live-Odds.net, Results24.com, and Betting-Investor.com.
- KND.com – Sold recently for $17,000 at Sedo, vs $9,000 in 2011 at Sedo. Buyer appears to be a domainer, as they own over 1,000 domains, including YRA.com and FQQ.com.
- GeekToMe.com – Sold recently for $3,000 at DomainNameSales, vs $106 in 2012 at GoDaddy. Nearly 30x return in two years. Picked up by Digerati Group, an IT company in Chicago.
- AdScript.com – Sold recently for $5,000 at DomainNameSales, vs $200 in 2008 at NameJet. 25x return. New buyer under privacy protection, and the domain is parked.
- Discoteca.com – Sold recently for $3,615 at NameJet, vs $14,319 back in 2006 at Sedo. Nearly an 80% loss. Purchased by an individual in Texas who appears to be a domainer, with their 15,000+ other domains.
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.