- AccountPlanning.com – Sold recently for $4,995 at Domain Name Sales, vs $555 in March of this year at NameJet. The domain also sold for $425 back in 2007 at Sedo. Hopefully it wasn’t the buyer in 2007 that dumped the name in March of this year, only to see the end user come along a few months later……patience, patience. Picked up by The TAS Group, “The TAS Group can help you increase your sales velocity with a combination of proven sales methodology and intelligent applications, built on the Salesforce Platform.“
- XMV.com – Sold recently for $10,000 at Sedo, vs $3,988 in 2012 at NameJet. Nothing resolves at the domain.
- Puddles.com – Sold recently for $4,000 at Flippa, vs $1,500 in 2011 at Sedo. Nothing resolves at the domain, and the owner is under privacy protection.
- Snoos.com – Sold recently for $4,500 at Sedo, vs $215 in 2012 at GoDaddy. An upgrade from the .dk. Per Google Translate, “A SNOOS app alarm suit your most treasured possession. Protect your home as fast as you can download an app for your smartphone.”
- Rafo.com – Sold recently for $3,433 at NameJet, vs $4,400 at the end of last year at NameJet. Assuming 15% commission, a loss of about $1,500, or a third of the investment.
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.