- ProKit.com – Sold recently for $3,250 at Sedo, vs $664 last year at NameJet.
- SuperFX.com – Sold recently for $4,000 at Domain Name Sales, vs $690 in 2005 at Afternic.
- 4MilitaryFamilies.com – Sold recently for $3,600 at GoDaddy, vs $434 last year at GoDaddy. Forwards to Home-Security.co.
- Main-Street.com – Sold recently for $10,000 at GoDaddy, vs only $165 in 2012 at NameJet. A great 50x return after commission (assuming 15%).
- Torva.com – Sold recently for $2,800 at GoDaddy, vs $259 last year at GoDaddy. A gaming site is in the works, with a screenshot below. Acquired by the folks behind SoulSplit.com, “We are also known as the #1 RSPS network and we have been ranked #1 by websites such as RuneLocus, MMORPGtoplist, Top100arena, Ultimateprivateservers, and many more for over 2 years with games such as Soulsplit 1, Soulsplit 2, SoulSpawn and Soulsplit Battlegrounds!“
- FitnessTrainer.com – Sold recently for $15,455 at NameJet, vs $20,888 in 2010 at SnapNames. A loss of over $7k, or 1/3, after commission. An informational placeholder is live.
Note: I didn’t do an exhaustive search of the ownership history of each domain. There are likely cases where there were multiple owners between the sales prices I list.