Reserve Met and Will Sell
- VYC.com – It’s always interesting to see how these will end. When I look at NameBio’s last 50 LLL.com sales, there is only one sale with a price below VYC.com’s current bidding, and that was XVZ.com at $11,000 in April at NameJet.
- Quads.com – Bidding is higher than I would have expected. Quads = muscles, a type of ATV, a type of domain, and more.
- 35 Domain Portfolio – Including AppraisalKing.com, CostumeDesigning.com, AAADesigner.com, and more.
- 50 Domain Portfolio – Bidding is under $50 as I type this. Domains include VLZT.com, Milton.me, and more.
Reserve Not Met
- Koalas.com – The “S” on the end means that it will likely be used for the animals, vs as a brand for the singular.
- Manslaughter.com – Maybe an attorney could use it? SEMRush shows a CPC around $6.
- 293.org – I’ve seen NNN.org pick up a little in the last couple months.