Listed below are updates on the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. Flashcards.com for $250,000
- You can see the simple placeholder below. The domain made 6-figures for the prior owner, discussed here. The Teaching.com website that is referenced states in part, “Slated for the 2nd quarter of 2015, FlashCards.com will change the way people study.”
2. Intensity.com for $57,000
- The company rebranded from Quant Economics to Intensity last year, and therefore needed the domain. “Intensity is a leading professional services firm that applies expertise in economics, law, finance, marketing, statistics, computer science, and other knowledge intensive domains to solve the most complex and challenging issues that organizations face in the competitive marketplace and the courtroom.” Alexa rank of 5.1 million.
3. Tel.fr for $30,580
- No site resolves.
4. Modernize.com for $25,000
- “Modernize is your go-to home improvement site. From pics & ideas to free contractor referrals, we’ve got the hook up.” Alexa rank near 300,000.
5. B2BCloud.com for $20,000
- “B2B workforce sharing” company that has its main site at SkillsCloud.com.
6. BestSub.com for $17,888
- An upgrade from the .net. Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 175,000. Sub in this case means sublimation, and not sandwiches. “Founded in 2000, Bestsub Technologies Co Limited specializes in manufacturing and marketing heat press machines, cutting plotters, sublimation supplies, photo crystals, badges, textiles, advertising materials and related printing services widely welcomed as corporate gifts, souvenirs, premiums, personal gifts, and etc.”
7. ArtJobs.com for $17,500
- The site offers up exactly what the keywords suggest…..an art job board.
8. BussgeldKatalog.de for $16,680
- Developed into some sort of ticket / fine site related to driving? My German is failing me. Alexa rank under 500,000, so they’re doing something right.
9. Lanzarote-web.de for $16,180
- A German-language travel site for Lanzarote, an island in the Canary Islands.
10. KNZ.com for $15,000
- Domain is parked.
10. Nope.com for $15,000
- Is it developed? Nope. Owner under privacy protection.
10. OnCast.com for $15,000
- “The ONcast™ application records live video from your smartphone and broadcasts real-time to mobile devices and desktop browsers. The broadcast can be connected directly to your Twitter or Facebook feeds. Viewers can watch the live streaming video on the oncast.com website.“
10. Prostate.info for $15,000
- An info site owned by Colorado CyberKnife, a health care provider.