Listed below are updates to the top 10 sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. OPS.com for $100,000
- Their placeholder doesn’t reveal much…and the ‘about’ page simply says, “Service for real operators. More explanation will come here.” Owned by Tibanne, a Tokyo-based company that “specializes in web hosting, application development and system management”.
2. Mail.co.uk for $39,235
- Owned by an individual in Florida, the domain forwards to the “Walt Before Mickey” movie page on IMDb. ?!?!?!
3. Fab.net for $39,000
- Parked page under privacy protection.
4. GrowersEdge.com for $30,000
- An upgrade from the hyphenated Growers-Edge.com. Appears to be a type of farm management software.
5. Kittens.org for $27,500
- No site resolves. The owner appears to own other related domains such as GoKitty.com, KittyForSale.com KittensRUs.com, and more.
6. DreamLover.com for $19,200
- No site resolves, owned by an individual in San Diego. Unless there are multiple people named Andreas Hronopoulos, the owner appears to be the CEO of porn company Naughty America.
7. Battery.co for $18,000
- A for-sale lander is live, owned by an individual in China.
8. Rechtschreibung.de for $16,625
- “Spelling” in German, only a placeholder is live.
9. PrintPrice.com for $15,295
- Redirects to Druckpreis.de. An English version of their site is on the way? According to Google Translate, “Compare instant printing prices! On the portal pressure druckpreis.de prices are determined in real time and merged.“
10. Galvanized.com for $13,373
- Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 1.5 million. A media and marketing firm. “Galvanized is an elite team of media professionals creating life-altering content, superior marketing platforms and game-changing media strategies” “The Galvanized team has created some of the most well-recognized brands in the health and wellness space.” The FaceBook link ties the site to David Zinczenko, “CEO of Galvanized, LLC, ABC News Nutrition and Wellness Editor and a best-selling author. “