Listed below are updates to the top 10 domain sales from a year ago this week, as ranked by DN Journal.
1. ReverseMortgages.com for $600,000
- Appears to have been an upgrade from SeniorReverseMortgage.com, or perhaps just an additional site for their portfolio, as distinct sites are live on each domain. No Alexa rank, so the site hasn’t taken off yet. “Our company has been in business since 1967 serving Americans in their home financing needs.”
2. DJI.com for $300,000
- Traffic leader for the week, with an Alexa rank near 9,000. “DJI Innovations is the global leader in developing and manufacturing high performance, reliable, and easy to use small unmanned aerial systems (UAS), for commercial and recreational use.“
3. Yuge.com for $48,000
- Owned by “Dalian Yigu Technologies Co.” of China. Alexa rank near 2.9 million. I think something is getting lost in the Google translation: “Fishermen network of professional health community, doctors online consultation room _ Fishermen Network“
4. DrugPrices.com for $39,500
- Just a placeholder is live, as shown below. They haven’t yet updated the Whois info…..still showing Domain Name Sales.
5. Keka.com for $32,000
- You can see the lander below, “Managing Talent can be more human. keka provides tools simple to build and nurture human resources”
6. Gluttony.com for $23,000
- A marketing and ad agency with offices in New York and London, “with clients including Bulova, Clinique, Blundstone and Cinecliq.”
7. Chali.com for $20,000
- Whois shows the owner as “Guangzhou Chali Electronic Commerce Co.,Ltd”. Another brutal translation of their website title from Google, “Tea in the new version, coming soon“. Alexa rank near 350,000.
7. Digity.com for $20,000
- “The leader in small business technology support, Digity is on the cutting-edge of the latest solutions to help businesses get the most out of their technology.” Owned by Itok.net, another company in the tech support business.
7. RealGaming.com for $20,000
- An online gaming site with an Alexa rank near 600,000. “The nation’s most trusted legal, real money gaming site. Deposit from anywhere so you’re ready to play when you get to Nevada. Tested. Safe. Regulated.“
7. StoneCastle.com for $20,000
- An upgrade from StoneCastlePartners.com. An investment management firm.